This habits really annoy me;
- A mother enters a public transport vehicle with a kid whose shoes are so dirty carry s the kid carelessly such that the shoes point at you hence dirtifying you.
- Preaching in buses after a long days work n all you want is just a quiet ride home.
- Not flashing the toilet or wiping the toilet seat after use.
- Not washing hands after visiting the toilet.
- Grabbing Your Crotch
- Not Wearing Deodorant
- Peeing in the Pool
- Biting Your Nails
- Chewing With Your Mouth Open
- Kenyan Police Officers who stop mats in the morning especially when am late for work or appointment!
And the list continues……..and not forgetting my bad habits…..guilty of;
- Trouble throwing things away/clutter/ to the point of annoying myself.I man i can keep things i don’t even need like candy wrappers etc
- I like to drive fast, take chances, go shopping, spend money, buy wrist watches, clothes, shoes and pocketbooks.Impulse buying is actually one of my weaknesses.
- I am a terrible junkie. I cannot stay without junk. I have developed a tummy due to this:-(
- I so much like to talk to myself, when am walking, sitting ……anywhere!Kinda explains why I have a blog. One embarrassing moment happened when I went to the loo and started talking to myself while staring at myself at the mirror and to add to it, I started complaining about my work, only for my boss to come out from the loo!!
- Chewing even when am hungry. Plus, the way I chew…really annoying!!Yud hate me!
- Wanting a perfect husband.Sadly, no one is perfect..
- Having high expectations…
- Goth Dressing
Truth of the matter though…OLD HABITS DIE HARD!!!!!!